Friday 16 April 2010

Get Out Of HER My People - Babylon the Great - World Religion

What of signs and symbols. Who is BABYLON THE GREAT?
The Vatican and the Roman Catholic Church. It is not for me to say only that GOD's word gives signs as to how to know that the vatican rules as a kingdom over the kings of the earth.
She has a cup full of disgusting things, plagues and violence she has brought upon makind whom has not succumbed to her influences.

Remember the scripture, get out her my people if you do not want to share in her sins and recieve part of her plagues.

She is about to be completely destroyed.

I own no alleigance to organisations on this earth. They are all a snare and aracket to put it as one man said long ago.

You do not need an organziation to know and worship the Sovereign Lord Creator Yahweh,Yehovah.
The faithful and discreet always provides food at the proper time.
Who is the faithful and discreet slave? Who was faithful even til death? And died so that all men might have life eternal? Do you know?

I do not consider myself to be faithful or discreet. Many many badnesses I have done in my life. If errors where what GOD see's none would stand.
So I am in love with my Creator because He knows I am dust, worthless in of myself.

Jesus Christ Yeshua is coming quickly to reap vengeance upon this wicked world and its rulers, have no doubts, the end is nearly here.

Peace and Love to all who seek the truth.

Dig for it as for hidden treasure. Knock on the heavens door through prayer until you receive an answer. Keep on knocking and digging, then you will be sure to find the VERY KNOWLEDGE OF GOD.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment